Monday, June 16, 2008

How to get your 8 year-old to eat veggies

Getting kids to do things that the inherently don't want to do is always a challenge. It is a battle of the wits... unfortunately I lost more often than not. I have, however, discovered a way to get my eight-year-old to eat his vegetables.... which is no small task! Here is the procedure. First, you must buy reasonably healthy tortilla chips, baked is be preferred. Then, find some taco dip with onions, olives, tomatoes, cilantro, lettuce, etc. Then, join in the fun!



Okay, so that totally works ... with lots of "Mmmmmmm" and "Yaaaaa" sounds its the best! Now, how can I disquise liver?!

2 comments:

Becky said...

adorable! I love it!

Unknown said...

This is so cute I actually stopped looking in the mirror long enough to watch it twice.