Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Father's Day gift to me...


I have three sons... all of which are healthy, creative, and inquisitive. Since tomorrow is Father's Day, and I am a very proud Dad, I thought I would share a picture of my little like-minded curmudgeons, whose ages are 12, 10, and 8. My youngest son, Parker, has Down Syndrome - as you may have noticed from the photo - but he is a source of happiness, and immeasurable love in our family. He has brought many more smiles than heartache. My older two sons, are the best big brothers he could wish for and I am deeply grateful for their loving, tolerant, and compassionate attitude that they show Parker - all of which has overflowed into their normal social interactions with other kids and made them better persons for it. And, of course, their mother is the most patient, caring, and loving mom they could ask for, and to whom I am eternally grateful.


Thank you boys, for being the source of strength, love, and meaning in my life.

All my love,
Dad

No comments: