Friday, March 28, 2008

Missing eye patch?

It amazes me what some people find attractive. Really. We, as a society, seem to be inculcated with images of female stick figures strutting around in little more than lipstick and a faint smile wrapped around a gaunt face. Some, perhaps most, men find it enticing to watch these exoskeletons amble about, but I am not one of them. Case in point: the missing eye patch.

One of the ladies in my office wears a g-string that would be more useful as dental floss than an undergarment. I know this because she makes a point to hike the strings well above her pelvis, in a manner very similar to how an octogenarian man hikes his pants up to his nipples. This leaves the string portion of a g-string clearly visible to any casual observer. What is unclear to me, is how this would make her more comfortable? Really. I just want to ask, "excuse me, miss - I believe you are sitting on my eye patch."

No comments: